In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), of May 25, 2016 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that at PYRENEES & MORE we work every day to offer you the best deals on travel and tourism products in general. To achieve this we need to collect information from our users. If you have any questions about your privacy you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Controller: Mountain and More, S.L.
Purpose of the data processing: Travel reservation and advertising
Legitimacy of data processing: Management of the relationship with clients
Recipients: Your data may be communicated to some providers that supply services to us. Our company commits to the signing of an agreement with them by which they are obliged to comply with European data privacy regulations.
Rights: Our users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
1. CONTROLLER – PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
Name: Mountain and More, S.L.
Address: C / Matalavieja, nº 1 block C, 28470 Cercedilla, Madrid.
Telephone: 620 939 116
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The user data that we collect is strictly necessary to carry out our activity of selling travel and tourism products in general. In order to carry out our function we need to collect necessary contact details. For greater clarity, we inform you that this activity includes the following actions: presentation, proposal, reservation and billing of the requested trip or tourist product.
Our users voluntarily provide us with their data by registering on our website, through our application, by means of a phone call or on those other websites or mobile applications that host our services.
We will process your data for the provision of our services as a travel agency. This means that we will process your data to identify you and to be able to make personalized proposals, to be able to attend to the queries or requests you make to us and to assist you in whatever you need throughout the time that we are your travel agency.
In no case will we carry out automated decisions without human intervention, unless you expressly authorize it.
3. LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING
We may also process your data to comply with a legal obligation, as well as in cases where there is a legitimate interest.
Your data may be communicated to some providers that provide us with services related to the web and those other collaborators on whose web pages or mobile applications we host our services. The company commits to the signing of an agreement with them by which they are obliged to comply with European data privacy regulations. These providers can only use your data to provide the corresponding services. Therefore, they cannot use such information for their own purposes or pass it on to third parties.
– Right of access: This right allows you to know what personal data we have.
– Right to rectification: This right allows you to request the rectification of inaccurate data
– Right to erasure: This right allows you to erase your data when it is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Right to limit the processing: This right allows you to request us as the data controller, that we suspend the data processing when a) you dispute the accuracy of the data, while the accuracy of the data is verified by the controller b) in those cases in which that you exercise the right to object to data processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party. This right also allows you to ask us to keep your personal data when a) the data processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your data and request instead the limitation of its use or b) We no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing, but the interested party does need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
– Right of opposition: This right allows you to oppose the data processing when there are well-founded reasons related to your personal situation or to oppose commercial prospecting actions. We will stop processing the data, unless the processing is required for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to data portability: This right allows you to request the portability of your data to another data controller. This right allows you to receive your personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
– Right to revoke consent: This right allows you to revoke the consent granted.
You can exercise these rights by sending us your request via the email address email@example.com or by ordinary mail to C / Matalavieja, nº 1 block C, 28470 Cercedilla, Madrid.
In any case, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the current provisions on data protection have been violated. On its website you can find additional and complementary information on all these rights at: www.agpd.es
The exercise of these rights is completely free
What must you present in order to exercise your rights?
1-Request addressed to the person in charge or the person in charge who has your personal data
2- Photocopy of national ID card or passport or other valid document that identifies you.
3-You can also use an electronic signature instead of ID document.
4-If you exercise them through a representative, you must provide a document or electronic instrument that certifies the representation.
5- A written document detailing the request.
6-Address for the purposes of notifications, the date and your signature.
7-Documents supporting the request you make, if necessary.
Once the request is received, we will analyze whether all the necessary information has been provided for its processing as well as the legitimacy and relevance of the request. In the event that it is not pertinent or that, due to the specific case, the exercise of the requested right cannot be granted, we will notify the interested party so that they can file the corresponding claims.
We will respond to your request within the legally established deadlines, except that due to problems that are beyond our reach, we cannot carry it out. In this case, we will inform you of the reasons and the expected resolution periods.
POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
En cumplimiento de lo establecido en el Reglamento General de Protección de Datos (RGPD), de 25 de mayo 2016 REGLAMENTO (UE) 2016/679, te informamos que en PYRENEES&MORE trabajamos cada día para ofrecerte las mejores ofertas en viajes y productos turísticos en general. Para conseguirlo necesitamos recabar información de nuestros usuarios. Si tienes cualquier pregunta sobre tu privacidad puedes ponerte en contacto con nosotros mediante correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMACIÓN BÁSICA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS
Responsable del tratamiento: Mountain and More, S.L.
Finalidad del tratamiento: Reserva de viajes y publicidad
Legitimación del tratamiento: Gestión de la relación con los clientes
Destinatarios: Tus datos podrán ser comunicados a algunos proveedores que nos prestan servicios, la empresa compromete a firmar un acuerdo con ellos por el que se obligan a cumplir con la normativa europea de privacidad de datos.
Derechos: Nuestros usuarios tienen derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir sus datos, así como otros derechos como se explica en la información adicional.